Diploma in Mobile Computing
This Diploma in Mobile Computing (PG-DMC) formerly known as PG Diploma in Wireless and Mobile Computing (PG-DWiMC) is one of the pioneering programme of ACTS.
This course is mainly formulated and designed by keeping in view emerging trends in Mobile Technology focussed towards the engineers who wish to enter the Mobile Computing Domain.
It prepares the students to stay in tune with the changing technology and requirements of an exponentially growing mobile industry.
Eligibility: B.E or Equivalent
Contents: (see information section)
Duration: 6 months
Admission: CDAC Common Entrance Exams
Placement: Common Placement Program
Fees: Rs. 80,000/- + 18% GST
At Infoway students have to review each subject and topic multiple time during the entire duration of the course. This ensures the student has a clear understanding of each topic.
Internet in Lab
All the computers in the lab are connected with high speed network to the internet. Students can access the internet at all times, which comes handy to refer sites for information.
All students at Infoway can freely access the well stocked library for additional reading. Students and refer books and magazines and or borrow them for specific periods to home reading.
At Infoway we conduct a customized 2-day workshop for each batch. The workshops are conducted by professional from the IT and HR industry and having 20+ years of experience. Workshops have a lot of team building activities, interview and presentation skill development sessions.
Apart from workshops we also have a battery of sessions for interview and presentation skills in which all students can participate. Mock interview sessions are conducted by industry experts and the feedback and suggestions are given back to each participant individually.
Candidates applying for a place in this program are required to have one of the following education degree:
- Graduate in Engineering or equivalent (e.g. BE / BTech / 4-year BSc Engg / AMIE / DoEACC B Level) in IT / Computer Science / Electronics / Telecommunications / Electrical / Instrumentation.
- Post Graduate Degree in Engineering Sciences with corresponding basic degree (e.g. MSc in Computer Science, IT, Electronics)
- Post Graduate Degree in Mathematics or allied areas
The candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in their qualifying examination.
- OOPs with C++ Programming
- Algorithm & Data Structures
- OS Concepts
- Introduction to RDBMS
- Wireless Connectivity & Mobility
- Java Programming-I (Core Java)
- Java Programming-II (Web Based Java )
- iOS Programming
- Android Programming
- Hybrid Mobile Apps Programming
- Effective Communication
- Aptitute & General English
6 months full time course